Absorption chillers, Turbocore, Chillers
- Energycool is an expert in designing and building industrial cooling systems that make use of absorption chillers.
- We promote solutions taking advantage of a waste heat, that could be used for cooling energy production.
Waste heat is often available from cogeneration modules (also known as a CHP – i.e. “Combined Heat and Power), industry heat recovery systems, solar panels and various heating systems.
- We support CO2 reduction by dealing with environmental friendly technologies powered by waste heat.
- We offer solutions allowing to save electric power in summertime.
Equipment offered by ENERGYCOOL can be also used in places where electricity is not available.
- We have wide offer of equipment with full range of cooling capacity.
High efficiency = Low power heat consumption = Lower equipment dimensions, weight and footprint
- Energycool provide professional service of ultra – efficient TURBOCOR chillers powered by Danfoss Turbocor compressors.
Chillers powered by ultra – efficient Turbocor compressors means high efficiency, output precisely matched to load, high EER (Energy Efficiency Rating), high ESSER (European Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio), low starting current, saving electric energy, quiet running, low unit weight, running with low vibrations.
- Energycool provides tailor-made solutions that has been specially made for a particular customer requirements.
Chillers equipped in water or air cooled condensers; micro-channel or fin condensers; flooded or shell and tube evaporator; scroll, screw, piston and Turbocor compressors.
- Improve on efficiency chillers solutions: free-cooling, heat pumps, heat recovery
- Complete and quick service; warranty and post – warranty service; service of equipment and entire cooling systems.
Required licenses and certificates confirming knowledge and skills that allow us to provide service according to existing laws and professional standards.
- Chilled water and direct evaporation systems.
- Fan – coils (heating / cooling) – cassette, ducted, cabinet models for floor and wall installation.
- Split, multi-split and VRF systems coming from renowned manufacturers.
- Precision Air Conditioning units with high efficiency and low power consumption.
Energycool challenges the most innovative technologies that can meet customers requirements. We provide tested solutions, based on our long – term experience, acquired knowledge and proven technology. Experience gathered throughout many years of activity in the field of absorption chillers and trigeneration systems, allow us correctly understand customer’s needs. We are capable to properly estimate and select right unit, to fully utilize the capabilities, offered by absorption chillers technology. Energycool keeps developing thanks to customer’s trust. Providing absorption chillers made by one of the market leaders, we are able ensure highest possible quality and take responsibility for the proper operating of the supplied cooling system.
A driving force of the every chilled water cooling system is a chiller. The primary role of the chiller is to chill water (remove heat from the water). Chillers are often used for HVAC systems and for industrial cooling systems for process cooling.
Construction of the chillers differs among vendors and depends on the required cooling capacity, optional equipment and other customer’s requirements. Very many available options at these days, benefit designers of the cooling systems, allowing to select best unit, perfectly fitted to the size and type of the cooling system and to the customer’s requirements. New energy – saving technologies become a standard in these days.
Despite of the general trends to use energy-saving technologies for HVAC and industrial cooling systems, traditional solutions are still being used. Answering specific needs of this group of the customers, Energcool can supply Split and Multi-split air conditioners, VRF systems of the well-known producers and different type fan-coils. All that equipment can be successfully installed and used in offices, hotels, commercial centers and for residential air conditioning. All offered units can be delivered with wide range of available options, to fully serve all customer’s preferences.
Instalacja - Kędzierzyn Koźle
Instalacja - Kędzierzyn Koźle
Energycool ltd. is an engineering company based in Krakow Poland.
Energycool team is a young team of professionals – engineers, mechanic in automation, service or maintenance and designers. All Energycool team members gained working experience throughout years of working for industrial and residential cooling projects. Vendors support is a substantial source of knowledge that is being acquired by the Energycool team in the course of time and every project. It means for our potential customers: speed, professionalism and quality.